Due to our growing reputation and referrals, we are seeking a part-time Landscape Architect / Designer to assist us with our growing design studio. We have a strong reputation for design excellence and we are seeking a technically experienced Landscape Architect / Designer who is interested in working 3-4 days a week initially.
The successful candidate will have a passion for practical design and to be successful in this role, you must have a keen eye for detail, excellent skills in design and graphics as well as construction detailing, documentation and some contract administration. We are seeking an experiencedd individual to assist us with high-quality residential, multi-residential and commercial designs using AutoCAD as our preferred program. We provide on-site consultations to landscape construction professionals so our designers do get away from their desks and see their designs built!
The Landscape Designer will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful applicant must be proactive, enjoy working closely in a team atmosphere and have a passion for assisting clients find efficient and innovative solutions for their projects.
You will be responsible for designing small to medium projects that may involve client co-design approaches and site surveys.
The person we seek will enjoy a vibrant small office and because we have a bespoke design studio, we offer a wide variety of interesting and creative tasks and projects. We have a dedicated work ethic and we offer flexible hours and an enjoying and fun working environment.
- Accredited qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
- Proven experience in AutoCAD program, Adobe Suite etc.
- Demonstrated landscape design skills and an ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills include client liaison skills
- Proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, design and construction documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of design, tender and construction processes
Remuneration package will be negotiated based on skills and experience.