Fast turnover, quality documentation.
SEED Landscape Design specializes in creating cost effective and fast turnover Landscape Compliance Certification (Op Works) required for QLD local council submission for developers for Multi-Residential Unit Developments and RiskSMART Developments.
We maintain great relationships with Queensland local councils and our established reputation allows swift approval due to the quality and detail of our designs. We effortlessly produce documentation required by any shire council, including concept plans, detailed design and operational works plans, small MUD developments and large-scale sub-divisions.
Here are a few reasons that architects and commercial developers love working with us:
- We are proficient in producing documentation for RiskSmart applications, and the recent increase of required ‘Existing Vegetation Surveys’.
- We focus on fast turnover to consultants/developers
- We provide cost effective documentation for many architects, building designers, town planners, engineering firms and developers throughout Queensland.
- We produce drawings ready for council submission within approximately two weeks.
- We are able to provide fee proposals based on individual project or from a schedule of fees, depending on your firms requirements.
- Our pricing is competitive, without the reduction of creativity or quality.
SEED is skilled in producing Landscape Compliance Certification (Op Works) Concept Plans for the following development types (but not restricted to):
- Multi-Residential Unit Developments
- RiskSMART Developments
- Commercial & Industrial Estate projects
- Rural/Acreage concepts
- Residential designs for domestic clients
- Childcare centres
SEED Landscape Design commercial project in Kelvin Grove, QLD, Australia.
Our clients love working with us too:
“My team and I at AAD Design have been utilizing the design services of SEED Landscape Design for numerous years. My staff and I have always found Paul and his team to be professional in all of their interactions with us.
We have found SEED’s design skills with commercial landscape requirements, satisfy our clients’ needs. SEED does this with their prompt delivery of services and their experience with local government codes.
Each project is treated uniquely and the design integrates the built environment with the landscape. SEED is innovative and practical, standards that we have come to expect from them.”
Principal, AAD Design
“SEED Landscape Design have proven to us the benefits of having good landscape design on your side when designing buildings. Greater indoor/outdoor relationships with buildings have been created when interacting with Paul throughout the design process.
SEED's ability to design the 'whole environment' (including pools and other structural elements) interact with our desire to bring the property together as a whole. The drawings that emerge from SEED Landscape Design are beautifully wrought and are easily adaptive within our revit documentation.”
Principal, Latemore Design